Wednesday 3 June 2009

It's off to Spain for some golf

Tomorrow I take a well deserved break. I'm off to Spain for a 4 day golfing weekend. 

There will be 12 of us, battling it out over 72 stableford holes to be crowned Tweksbury Champion Golfer 2009.

I'm leaving my Lonmin (LMI.L) long position open. It's currently trading around 1500, down 60 today, but overall the position is up 14%. I may take the odd peak at the market (In today's wired world, its hard to completely step away from everything!), but I don't plan on changing any of the trades parameters.

The markets in general do show signs of turning (steady upward moves on little volume would indicate no professional money is in the market), but I'm actually looking forward to focusing on some leisure time and letting the trade run its natural course.
blog comments powered by Disqus